Google+

February 20, 2014

Kitchen Stuff Plus - Classic 2.4L Crock Pot, Only $10!

I know I'm kind of KSP-obsessed, but it's for good reason! This Canadian company continues to impress me with its weekly (sometimes even overlapping) special offers, commonly known as "Red Hot Deals" (not to be confused with Red Flag Deals' "Hot Deals"). I've kind of been on a bit of a Kitchen Stuff Plus hiatus of sorts. Don't ask me why... but if you must, I'll just tell you I've been way to lazy to make the long(-ish) trek to their Yonge and Bloor location. Also, I've kind of been a bit of a traitor and have been doing most of my shopping at Marshalls (le bf works there, I get to use his discount, sue me).

But this week I just HAD to make my way over to pick up their latest deal - A classic, 2 setting Crock Pot! With their current Red Hot Deals coupon (Valid until February 23!), you can score what's normally $19.99, for only $10! Just print the coupon or present it on your phone at your time of purchase. If you're buying online, just use the code RHD212 to get your discount!

This Crock Pot is the perfect size students, a couple, or a small family. At 2.4L, you've got enough room for a roast, and it's a lot less overwhelming than your typical 7 quart set up (bigger isn't always better). It's perfect for when I'm working or going to class, as I can pop the ingredients before I leave, and come home to a delicious, fresh meal, with no extra effort required. Simple to use, even simpler to clean (pop the insert into the dishwasher, and you're done), and with 5 fanciful colours to choose from (The blue Damask being my perfect pick), you'd be silly not to take advantage and "invest" in a Crock Pot for your kitchen.

"Red" | "Daisy" | "White" | "Damask" | "Polka Dot"

If you buy one and catch some sort of Crock Pot Fever, never fear, another option is here! If you do infact need a bigger slow cooker, Walmart has a Stainless Steel 7 quart Crock Pot available for $19.88 (with Free Shipping). It's a basic model, like those above, with great reviews and a darn large crock caboose to boot. Personally, I wouldn't want to haul that out of the cabinet on a weekly (potentially daily) basis, and my apartment is cramped enough as it is. But if you have the space, why not?


If the above hasn't convinced you, perhaps some crave-worthy slow cooker recipes'll do the trick!

Remember to adjust serving size/portions before using the recipes, as they may not be tailored for a 2.4L Crock Pot.

AllRecipes.com Slow Cooker Recipes

Spoonful.com 30+ Simple Slow Cooker Recipes

FoodNetwork.com Slow Cooker Recipes

Food.com Crock Pot Recipes

Now get to Crockin',

-Shopaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment