Google+

September 4, 2013

Street Style Trend: Pop of Red

So I'm back on Lookbook.

Being the fashion junkie that I am, I couldn't stay away for too long...

Care to watch me go down the rabbit hole again?

Anyway, whilst perusing the hottest looks, I can see that fall's new favourite colour is already making it's mark with streetstyle fashionistas. From the perfect cherry red pump, to that one piece of red in an all black ensemble, red is making its way onto the streets, giving a taste of what's to come this fantabulous fall (ok, so I may be feigning my fall excitement here, but I do love red...)

Mira B. - A RED SEPTEMBER
Go monochrome or go home!

Anastasia S. - Sweet, sugar, candyman
Am I the only one getting a cool Christmas vibe? Winter musings already?!

Betty A. - Carven
A playful way to break up pops of red.

Zuza S. - Checked shirt and leather skirt
The red checks stand out THAT much more against the black!

Doina C. - Magic of Paris
I love the way she coordinates the background with her shoes.

Bryant L. - INDIGO WALL
So adorable, I just want to tuck him in my pocket, red backpack and all!

Kryz U. - Gusto
A pop of red on the lips, brings out the Louboutin tips!

Jessie K. - Lazy Daisy
A true commitment to the colour.

So many lovely looks, right?

Red has always come off as such a luscious colour to me. Love it!

Here are some of my fave picks for adding a pop of red to your own clothing collection!

J. Crew - Collection Café Capri in Moroccan Windowpane
I can't get over this amazing pattern.
Zara - Checked Blazer in Red
Nothing screams FALL more than a red plaid blazer.
Zara - Studded Ankle Strap Sandals in Red
A glam way to throw some red in the mix.

Forever 21 - Lacquered Heart Charm Necklace in Red
For only $1.80, you can't go wrong!

American Apparel - Leather Bow Clip in Red
Two trends in one!

Armani Exchange - Ruffle Hem Ponte Mini Skirt in Henna
Use the shape and pop of colour to add some interest to your neutrals!
Clover Canyon - Royal Egg Vase Printed Top
Red doesn't need to be stealing the light to stand out.
Diane von Furstenberg - 440 Leopard-Print Calf Hair Clutch Bag
Seriously, what WON'T this go with?!
Red-y or not, we are done!

-Shopaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment