Google+

September 5, 2013

Outfit of the Day: My First Day of School Outfit Part II

Currently on the most crowded bus on my way to French class.  I had no choice... I had to take a 9AM class, it was the only one that would fit my schedule.  And I'm seriously dreading it.  There isn't much worse than hauling your lazy butt out of bed at 7AM (when you couldn't fall asleep until 2AM) and busting your ass to catch the overcrowded 8AM commuter to make it to class on time.  And of course it's the ONE day you wear heeled sneakers, and of course you don't get a seat on the bus because that would just be too easy.

Soooooo fortunate that I didn't miss the bus taking this...
So I finally have a moment to finish writing this post. I had my French class, an hour break, then I was off to Psychology. I'm really looking forward to Psychology; the professor seems amazing, and I'm very interested in the field. I frequently stumble upon psych-themed articles in my spare time, so to be studying my "hobby" in class seems like a dream. I think it will complement my Marketing major very well, and although I am minoring in Organizational Leadership, it doesn't hurt to broaden your horizons! It also beats taking history and geography courses for my liberals...

Moving on!

My outfit today consists of... mainly metallics. I don't know why, it just felt right. It's like I'm embracing fall, but I'm all "Not too fast now! I'm still gonna do white after labour day. Let's pretend it's just a cool summer's eve, k?".

Alright, from head to toe:

Tom Ford: Harry Full Rim Aviator Sunglasses in Gold

Mac: Dubonnet Lipstick
(Image Source: Allure.com)

La Notte: Tommaso Sweatshirt
(From Aritzia, Similar, Awesome Men's Alexander McQueen Version Here)

Silence + Noise: Foil High-Rise Twig Jean in Gold
(From Urban Outfitters, Similar Brown Version from 7 for All Mankind Here)

Ash: Cool Ter Wedge Sneaker in Silver (Image Source: Polyvore.com)
(Available in Nude at Revolve Clothing)

Barely shown is my Rose Gold Michael Kors Parker watch. I pretty much wear it every day.

And there you have my second first day of school outfit. 

Lemme know what you think!

-Shopaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment