Google+

August 18, 2013

Dollarama's Lori Cosmetic Organizer - Stock Up While You Can!

Although I'm not a make-up junkie, I seem to have amassed quite the collection of beauty products. I love trying to keep things organized, and stores like Solutions and Winners have a decent selection of acrylic make-up organizers. However, as my collection grows, I'm finding it more expensive and harder to justify purchasing some decent organizers. What is a girl to do?

I've been trying to get creative with little metal trays and baskets and buckets, but nothing has the same appeal as an acrylic organizer. I mean, you can see exactly where everything is, it's easy to spot and clean-up spills, and they're quite durable to boot! 

As a student on a budget, I find comfort in the aisles of Dollarama, and it is within those aisles that I discovered a solution to my dwindling storage budget.

I present to you, the Lori Cosmetic Organizer:








With 3 compartments and a lid, this little organizer is a STEAL at only $3! As you can see, I've organized Q-Tips, make-up sponges, and cotton pads in mine. It's super cute, goes really well with the rest of my acrylic organizers, and doesn't look particularly cheap at all. You could organize compacts, hair accessories, little tester packs, travel-sized things, and lots more! Get some for your bathroom, use it to organize paperclips, toothpicks, sequins, or craft products on your desk, sort your tea bags in the kitchen, whatever you can think of.

My advice: Buy 'em while you can. I can guarantee that once savvy shoppers catch wind of this, they will be out of stock soon enough. 

Here's a comparable product from Solutions, and it doesn't even come with a lid!




Another idea: If you need a small storage box, for jewelry, compacts and what not, why not repurpose hard plastic containers from some of your foods and snacks?  I know that's what I'll be doing once I'm done with my box of Ferrero Rocher!


Happy hunting,

-Shopaholic






No comments:

Post a Comment